Customer Service Officer jobs in Bayswater VIC
- An ability to follow processes and solve problems, and be motivated to provide great customer service to the public.
- We are curious, creative and collaborative.
- To thrive in this role, you will have proven experience in customer service within a sales-orientated business in an office-warehouse environment and possess…
- Your previous customer service and call centre experience will be welcomed.
- An ability to follow processes and solve problems, and be motivated to provide great…
- Excellent telephone skills, customer service orientation and tech savvy.
- As an ideal candidate for Amplifon, you will have strong experience with a passion for…
- Excellent customer service, communication and organisational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain positive relationships with our internal and external…
- Where required organise customer returns of goods.
- Eastern Health is one of Melbourne’s largest public health services.
- Please submit all applications online.
- Dealing with suppliers, customers, clients and Contractors.
- The primary purpose of this role is to provide end-to-end Logistics services to our Projects…
- Provide excellent customer service to all customers, both in.
- Promote the centres services and programs to customers and.
- Or dance, boxing to cycling.
Melbourne City Centre VIC
- Experience providing quality customer service, and the ability to identify and provide customer-centred solutions using existing business rules.
- As our next Customer Service Consultant, you will be the first point of contact for your customers (members, retirees, employers and financial planners) being a…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.