Customer Service Officer jobs in Brisbane Central Business District QLD
- Support other customer service officers and trainees in a wide range of systems, products and services relevant to a customer service centre.
- Previous customer service experience, preferably from the banking industry.
- As the Customer Service Officer, you will be the ‘face’ of the Bank within the…
- Maintain our CRM Database of customer information.
- Previous experience in data entry, customer maintenance.
- Manage customer complaints to resolution, following…
- Apply problem solving and analytical skills to maintain and improve customer service standards and to contribute to Policelink business improvement and business…
- This role is key in acting as the link between client/customer and the BGIS service delivery team.
- Support the mailroom and switchboard services as required.
- Experienced in exceeding customer service expectations;
- Managing job queues, scheduling and processing of service tickets;
- Ability to work well within a team;
- Metro South Health is Australia's first digital health service and the first health service in Australia to be recognised for excellence in person-centred care…
- High level customer service skills and a positive disposition.
- This is a unique opportunity for someone with customer service experience, who is interested in…
$27 - $28 an hour
- Demonstrated excellent customer service skills.
- We are seeking enthusiastic customer service representatives who possess the following qualities:
- Providing frontline communication and support to external customers.
- Responding to customer’s queries in a positive and professional manner.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.