Customer Service Representative $90,000 jobs in Melbourne Eastern Suburbs VIC
- Experience engaging with Public Sector customers desirable but not essential.
- Your responsibilities include developing a territory strategy for your patch,…
- Service Now asset management experience is essential.
- Managing stock flow from vendors, warehouse and end customers.
- What are we looking for?
Glen Waverley VIC
- Polished customer service skills and an ability to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times.
- Primary job duty is to sell business applications software/solutions and related services to prospective and existing customers.
- Amazon Web Services is seeking a dynamic and motivated Inside Sales Representative for our Territory sales team.
- Amazon is an equal opportunity employer.
- Develop superior customer service relationship with prospects.
- Our scope covers life sciences, specialty diagnostics, food, dairy & beverage, environmental &…
- Their aim is to deliver an exceptional standard of customer service, provide the highest quality of oil and be the industry leader.
- Full service design and construction fitout company.
- Maintaining and developing strong business relationships with customers, colleagues and peers.
- Effective territory resource coverage planning, team coaching visits and customer engagement.
- Offerings including Financial, Novated Leasing and Discounted…
- This role has a strong customer focus and involves reviewing services provided by AMP advisers and assessing the delivery of these services against the needs of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.