Customer Service Team jobs in Cannon Hill QLD
- Support other customer service officers and trainees in a wide range of systems, products and services relevant to a customer service centre.
- Metro South Health is Australia's first digital health service and the first health service in Australia to be recognised for excellence in person-centred care…
- Meet & greet customers on the phone and in person.
- Processing payments: cash and EFTPOS.
- Preparing a variety of pizzas and other food items.
- Real passion for making customers happy with great service.
- A love of team work.
- What you can bring to the team.
- Serving our customers (with a smile!).
- Previous customer service experience, preferably from the banking industry.
- As the Customer Service Officer, you will be the ‘face’ of the Bank within the…
- We are constantly improving our food knowledge, working on customer service and developing our skills.
- Our managers put time and effort into developing their…
- Provide high levels of customer service.
- Work as a team unit to maintain customer flow.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Adhere to safety & hygiene standards.
- Maintain our CRM Database of customer information.
- Previous experience in data entry, customer maintenance.
- Manage customer complaints to resolution, following…
Cover-More Insurance Services
- You will become part of a great team, dedicated to delivering customer excellence.
- Previous customer service or sales experience, working to targets or KPI’s.
- Upholding responsible service of alcohol guidelines.
- Actively sharing your passion for products with our customers.
- Role of a Liquor Team Member.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.