Customer Service jobs in Gawler SA
- Meet & greet customers on the phone and in person.
- Processing payments: cash and EFTPOS.
- Preparing a variety of pizzas and other food items.
- Provide high levels of customer service.
- Work as a team unit to maintain customer flow.
- At the forefront of the customer experience, this role involves all…
- We are all about friendly service and helping customers to look and feel their very best.
- Millers currently has an opportunity for a Sales Assistant who has a…
- The primary role of the Store Person is to manage all incoming stock deliveries to the store daily.
- A career with endless opportunities is closer than you think…
- This is achieved by creating a warm, friendly place to shop and always exceeding your customers’ service expectations.
- Indulge in your passion for fashion!
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction by being knowledgeable on all products offered, and teaming up with co-workers to provide excellent sales service.
- Our customers are our number one priority, and we are passionate about delivering exceptional in-store experiences.
- One of the roles you could land include:
- Upholding responsible service of alcohol guidelines.
- Actively sharing your passion for products with our customers.
- Role of a Liquor Team Member.
$25.31 an hour
- Serving and assisting customers in a professional and efficient manner.
- Career opportunities in our rapidly growing store network including progression to Store…
- Our customers can count on exceptional customer service, styling advice and a memorable shopping experience every time.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.