Customer Service jobs in Lower Plenty VIC
$25.31 an hour
- Serving and assisting customers in a professional and efficient manner.
- Career opportunities in our rapidly growing store network including progression to Store…
- Additional roles have been created for people who are passionate about customer service to join the team on a temporary basis in Melbourne.
- Are you passionate about providing and delivering exceptional customer service?
- Assisting customers with general queries.
- Eye for detail and accuracy.
- Most importantly you’ll need to have a genuine passion for the customer and for doing the right thing to ensure we’re putting our customer’s needs first.
- It's our convenience, sense of community and fantastic customer service that people love about shopping at Liquorland.
- As a dusk Customer Assistant, your role is to consistently deliver Customer service excellence, achieve results, be a Team player and maintain store visual…
- Deliver with pride by creating an exceptional customer experience every time.
- Coles Express has over 700 stores across Australia and our business is not only…
- Ideally, the successful candidates will be able to demonstrate their previous hospitality, barista or customer service experience along with their drive to…
- Not only are you the first person customers meet when they enter the store, you’re also the person who guides them — advising, selling and even setting up…
- This role requires excellent customer service and administrative skills and the successful applicant will be a confident and friendly team member, who will be…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.