Customer Service jobs in Mount Druitt NSW
- Front of House (register operator, customer service, and sales):
- Engaging with our customers to provide helpful, friendly and accurate service and advice.
- You’ll also be reliable and incredibly professional and service focused.
- We're excited to see what you have in store.
- Let’s talk about HOYTS.
- As a dusk Christmas Customer Assistant, your role is to consistently deliver Customer service excellence, achieve results, be a Team player, a fast stock…
- Providing an in-store experience that inspires and empowers our customers.
- Fantastic opportunity for an experienced retail salesperson with great customer…
- We are all about friendly service and helping customers to look and feel their very best.
- Millers currently has an opportunity for a Sales Assistant who has a…
- Do you have exceptional customer service?
- Experience in a face to face customer service role.
- Exceptional customer service ability, both face to face and over…
$59,237 - $65,270 a year
- The Customer Service Network is a dynamic service delivery environment that comprises call centre, face to face and archives services.
$25.31 an hour
- Serving and assisting customers in a professional and efficient manner.
- Career opportunities in our rapidly growing store network including progression to Store…
- Provide high levels of customer service.
- Work as a team unit to maintain customer flow.
- At the forefront of the customer experience, this role involves all…
- If you have a passion for great customer service, a hunger to make a tangible difference and you’re looking for a place to develop, you could be who we’re…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.