Customer Service jobs in Peak Crossing QLD
- Support other customer service officers and trainees in a wide range of systems, products and services relevant to a customer service centre.
$25.31 an hour
- Serving and assisting customers in a professional and efficient manner.
- Career opportunities in our rapidly growing store network including progression to Store…
- Metro South Health is Australia's first digital health service and the first health service in Australia to be recognised for excellence in person-centred care…
- Using your exceptional customer service skills, you will achieve service and growth targets, ensuring our Contact Centre is delivering a level of service and…
- Meet & greet customers on the phone and in person.
- Processing payments: cash and EFTPOS.
- Preparing a variety of pizzas and other food items.
- Provide high levels of customer service.
- Work as a team unit to maintain customer flow.
- At the forefront of the customer experience, this role involves all…
- Be a passionate customer service expert, with previous retail and/or customer service experience.
- Are committed to providing genuine service, where they create…
Cover-More Insurance Services
- Previous customer service or sales experience, working to targets or KPI’s.
- Everyone at Cover-More lives and breathes customer service – but particularly in our…
- Continually review and improve services to meet customer needs.
- Well-developed communication skills with demonstrated ability to provide quality customer…
- Previous customer service experience, preferably from the banking industry.
- We focus locally offering old fashioned service to assist our customers in achieving…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.