Customer Support Manager jobs in Racecourse QLD
- The Customer Support Representative is responsible for ensuring a high level of customer support and advice to customers, developing strong working…
- Putting customer service first and exceeding customer requirements.
- Be the face of Caltex for our customers.
- As one of Australia’s largest convenience retailers…
- Represents JCI to customers in order to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Understands the customer’s business and speaks their language.
$85,918 a year
- A passion for excellence in hospitality and customer service.
- Innovative service delivery with a high level of customer focus.
- Ability to have ADO every month.
- Development plans to support your ongoing growth.
- Ability to provide a genuine and unique customer experience.
- Categories: Retail - Management, Retail - Store.
- Coach, support and mentor your team.
- Superior customer service and focus on achieving sales targets.
- Dedicated training team, catered to support new starters…
- The role will provide support in the areas of daily workshop production and on-site maintenance; in addition providing logistic support and ensuring compliance…
- Organise and manage the service team to ensuring efficient utilisation by planning and resourcing to meet customer requirements.
- Your Success is Our Success.
$152,285 a year
- L Administrative support including information sharing, report writing, scheduling and rostering activities.
- Reference number: OZ2019-155-5035.
- Staying focused on creating added value for the customer (customer value) and improving the service provision.
- Strong knowledge of rural industry.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.