Cyber Security $120,500 jobs in Queensland
You refined by:
$110 - $140 an hour
- The Consultant will employ their experience in cyber security governance within large enterprises along with their specialist knowledge across many cyber…
$600 - $900 a day
- Participate in cyber security governance committees.
- Experience with researching information security standards.
$80 - $120 an hour
- You will work closely with business areas providing cyber security advice, particularly around information security risk and how it affects decision making…
Brisbane Central Business District QLD
- Significant experience in providing enterprise cyber security risk management & advice within the context of a large organisation leading to successful…
- As the cyber security consultant/SME you will joint the business, a large consultancy, providing advice and contributing to the design of services pertaining to…
- Select and acquire additional security solutions or enhancements to existing security solutions to improve overall enterprise security as per the enterprise’s…
$650 a day
- Manage a team that addresses security risks through an effective vulnerability management program and undertake regular security audits and respond where…
$130,000 a year
- Our client is looking for a new member to help contribute to the improvement of their cyber security posture through the provision of pragmatic cyber security…
- Review existing security and networks architecture, identifies design gaps, and recommend security enhancements.
- $138,000 package (Fixed term contract).
$80 - $100 an hour
- Brisbane City Council is seeking a technical consultant to join them for a 4-month contract to provide technical expertise across network security,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.