Sort by: relevance -
- Z/OS Sys Prog and DB2 v8/9/10.
- Good working knowledge of DB2 Migrations.
- The z/OS DB2 Systems Specialist role is to ensure the reliability, availability and…
- Conduct periodic reviews with teams.
- 7+ years of solid experience as a fully hands-on production AS/400 ISeries DB2 DBA.
- Must have Valid Aus Visa.
- Technical -Team Leadership-Supporting other team members in achieving their tasks, mentoring and guiding less experienced team members.
- A solid technical background in operating systems, knowledge of DB2, network protocols, and storage devices is helpful.
- To think along with clients and sell.
- As a Manager at Deloitte, you will lead a team to design and implement Business Intelligence and Data Management solutions for our key clients.
- Must have self-drive to lead initiatives and multitask.
- Ability to lead in a highly collaborative and team-oriented environment.
- What will I be doing?
- Ability to lead and shape client expectations.
- Experienced working across diverse teams to facilitate solutions.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Lead a team of DevOps Engineers.
- This is a hands-on DevOps Engineering Team Leader role.
- Although you will be able to perform each duty expected of the DevOps…
$120,000 - $150,000 a year
- You will also lead a small technical team for implementing the designed architecture and help them deliver smart data centric solutions.
- Work closely with Archive QA team members and Archive Team leads to contribute to the success of Archive Roadmap.
- Validate the archive for overall completeness.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.