Data Analysis $120,000 jobs
- Key to your success in this role is your proven experience in data science, data analytics and data exploration, a real advocate and champion across all data…
- You will play a key role in requirements gathering, integration analysis, and subsequent design and implementation of this large scale project, therefore,…
$118,318 - $125,523 a year
- To architect and manage the development of Business Intelligence Systems, data warehousing and data integration solutions that provides the City of Perth and…
- 3+ years of experience with developing interactive data visualizations for exploratory analysis.
- Constantly seek methods to maintain and improve data quality.
$120,000 - $140,000 a year
- Very strong data modelling skills.
- Successful applicants will be able to articulate their data knowledge to bridge the gap between business and IT; leveraging…
- Design and implementation of subsurface data governance.
- Managing archives to make data accessible and reduce ongoing storage costs.
- Knowledge of PPDM and OSDU.
- It will focus on metadata management, data quality management, master and reference data management, data architecture and data ownership.
$550 - $650 a day
- Contributing to data management activities by the maintaining of metadata, profiling, modelling and data mapping documents.
- SQL Query (MS SQL/MS Access).
- A strategic thinker, you will develop creative processes that ensure the security, quality, integrity, safety and availability of all forms of data and data…
- You have experience working with business stakeholders and understanding data needs for the business.
- Skills in Data warehousing: As a Data warehouse specialist…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.