Data Analysis jobs
- Perform data curation functions for geoscience databases including data ingestion, data cleansing and optimisation, data extraction, and data integration.
- Identify available and relevant data from multiple data sources, leveraging new collection processes.
- With a heavy emphasis on operational risk and compliance…
- The Audience Research & Analysis department is responsible for supporting NBCU’s international channels (Networks), content licensing (TVD) and Production …
- Within your team you will be working closely with a Senior Analytics Manager and will support data analysis, data management and reporting.
- You will play a key role in requirements gathering, integration analysis, and subsequent design and implementation of this large scale project, therefore,…
- 3+ years of experience with developing interactive data visualizations for exploratory analysis.
- Constantly seek methods to maintain and improve data quality.
$82,509 - $90,569 a year
- Apply your reporting and data analysis experience to support the University’s Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing program.
- We are proud of who we are.
$72,860 - $80,897 a year
- Develop, evaluate and improve remote sensing data analysis methods for terrestrial and aquatic applications;
- Research, and help implement methods for developing…
- Source and manipulate data to tell a story via data visualisation tools that helps solve business problems.
- Utilise technical data skills (Tableau, SQL, SAS, R,…
$64,256 - $72,275 a year
- Perform research and data analysis on a range of macroeconomic and financial matters.
- Processing and analysing international investment/balance of payments data…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.