Data Analyst jobs in Brisbane QLD
- Turn data into actionable insights and recommendations.
- Ensure data is accurate and of a high quality.
- Turn complex data in simple terms for different audiences…
- This will include deriving model soil parameters from soil spatial data.
- This may require field work at times to collect data and ensure scientific rigour.
- The Manager, Data Analysis oversees and manages the provision of strategic, high level advice on operations, and supervises a small team of data analysts.
- Engage and build productive relationships to create understanding and capability and inform key partners regarding statistical data.
- Undertake complex research and development projects associated with casemix and clinical costing data and data models.
- Provide strategic and operational advice regarding program/project direction for business analysis activities including business process modelling, requirements…
- As a Service Support Analyst, your accountabilities include:
- This role reports to the Technical Support Analyst.
- A proven track record of answering business questions with data.
- High attention to detail and an obsession for data quality.
- Small, smart and fun team.
$65,000 a year
- My client, a leading Oil and Gas Recruitment Business (Global Footprint) has an opportunity for a Data Architecht Consultant (IT) to be situated in either Perth…
- Experience in data analysis, generation, and creation of reports.
- Ensuring compliance with Sunsuper data and reporting standards such as naming conventions,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.