Data Analyst jobs in Edinburgh SA
- Experience managing export controlled data.
- Interact with data owners/authors to ensure that data is generated according to schedule and requirements.
- Deep understanding of data quality and data governance.
- Compare captured data to real results and identify areas to improve data.
- Present information using data visualization techniques.
- Identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes.
- Let's talk about the team.
- A sound knowledge of asset management systems (i.e. Mex, Maximo, MILIS, CAMM2) including data entry and administration.
- As part of the role, you will:
- Analyze customer activity data to identify current or potential threat-related events, behaviors, and patterns.
- Strong data analysis skills, with experience working with large and complex data.
- Perform data reconciliation/verification of reporting.
- Assist with data review to ensure information has been recorded correctly.
- Combine your exceptional customer focus, natural skill with numbers, and professional…
- Monitoring and developing processes to improve quality and consistency of data input into the MEX application.
- Applications close Sunday 12 April 2020.
$142,470 - $160,330 a year
- The Intelligence Analytics Branch conducts applied research in data and human sciences to automatically extract, fuse and disseminate meaningful content from…
- Ability to perform independent analysis to resolve difficult issues and problems, involving supply processes, work methods, supply data management or day-to-day…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.