Data Analyst jobs in Sydney Northern Suburbs NSW
- You’ll have the opportunity to work with the latest software technologies and market data providers, as well as working alongside talented engineers and highly…
- Responsible for assisting in the collection and analysis of statistics and information from multiple sources to identify trends in order to gain maximum insight…
- Quality Control: You will learn how to ensure we work with great quality data by running data checks on raw data to ensure quality of technical survey…
- Default language You understand data and the value it brings to the business and are adept at translating its meaning to a diverse group of stakeholders.
- 2-5 years’ experience as quantitative analyst/data analyst within the financial services industry.
- Work with large data sets including unconventional data…
$87,000 - $92,000 a year
- Manage data collection projects for relevant internal stakeholders as well as external agencies, including collation of data and ensuring compliance to the…
- Ideally, previous experience working in a research or data analyst role.
- You have the talent and aspiration to become the subject matter expert on data…
International Institute of Data & Analytics
- In data science and big data analytics, the IDA creates enablers for:
- Understand data structures and business and extract and integrate required data sources…
$106,711 - $120,233 a year
- Develop and implement data analyses, data collection systems and other strategies that optimise statistical efficiency and quality.
$97,812 - $116,013 a year
- You will have demonstrated experience in working with large complex data sets including linked state and commonwealth administrative data sets.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.