Data Collection Field jobs in North Sydney NSW
- Tertiary qualification in computing or a data related field (e.g. data science, economics, IT).
- Working knowledge of fundamental data modelling and data…
- Execution of transaction data and client file collection, to ensure:
- Work with the Transaction Analysis team to ensure accurate and timely transaction data and…
Dimensional Fund Advisors
- Perform regular and ad hoc data validation of security reference and financial statement data, ensure data accuracy, and oversee various data reporting tools…
- Have relevant experience in the field of investigation/forensic science.
- Comply with training requirements and proficiency testing programmes to achieve and…
- Interest in coding, structuring data and presenting data in a coherent manner.
- An interest in coding, structuring data and presenting data in a coherent manner.
$127,384 - $152,407 a year
- In addition, leveraging your experience with health system to refine our data collection methods.
- In this role you will be required to manage a team responsible…
The Recruitment Company
$30.15 an hour
- Travel to required field sites and undertake collection & analysis of water samples.
- Sample-related data entry and checking of relevant data for accuracy.
- Gather data and insights to identify opportunity, competitor activity, industry and market trends, and provide data-rich recommendations for innovative…
- Ability to analyse financial data including spend data and supplier P&Ls in order to draw quick conclusions and assist in prioritizing decisions and activities.
$75,000 - $85,000 a year
- Data collection, validation and formatting;
- Providing advice in data modeling and database optimization.
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, GIS or related…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.