Data Coordinator jobs in Victoria
- BDP International is a privately held, family-owned non-asset based global logistics provider with annual sales exceeding $2.1 billion USD.
- Strong data entry and attention to detail.
- Maintaining client and staff databases with accurate and timely data.
- Coordinating the delivery of care to clients.
Department of Jobs, Precincts and Regions
$68,884 - $83,640 a year
- The Project Support Officer will coordinate and provide administrative services to support Agriculture Services Unit staff in the delivery of services to farm…
- Assist with the collation of recruitment data for workforce reporting.
- REPORTS TO: Operational Director Workforce.
- Interest Enterprise Agreement 2016-2020.
- The Digital and Communications Coordinator’s primary purpose is the coordination of FV’s digital and electronic communications platforms, content writing…
- Proactively consulting with internal and external stakeholders and analysing wellbeing data to identify strategic well-being opportunities,.
- Work type: Permanent - Full Time.
- Permanent – Full-time position – Dandenong South, VIC.
- Hands-on role supporting operational performance.
- You will supervise our reception/admin staff and undertake a broad range of administrative activities such as rostering, data entry and referrals as well as…
- Ensure all vendors receive Stock on Hand (SOH) & sell through data for their brand weekly.
- Partner with High-Performing, Leading Vendors.
- Popular culture – that’s not a claim, we’ve got the data to prove it.
- This role reports to our Marketing Manager within the cards, deposits and payments team…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.