Data Migration jobs in Brisbane Adelaide Street QLD
- Understand data migration concepts for the ETL process.
- Identify and manage business impacts from data migration including working with data owners to verify…
- Ensure monthly reconciliation of various systems to current accounting system to create a master data migration file to new ERP system.
- What we are looking for.
- Demonstrated experience with data migration in a large and complex environment with varying levels of data quality.
- Our ideal candidate should have:
$72,724 - $80,152 a year
- This role will assist the Data Management Specialist to extract, analyse, cleanse, identify data quality issues and facilitate a major data clean-up followed by…
IDP Education Ltd
- Perform data migration activities between IELTS and IDP systems.
- Ensure data entry is completed timely and accurately.
- We respect diversity in our people:
$950 a day
- Experience in a Data Architecture and Data Migration in a complex environment.
- Experience in investigating corporate data requirements and applying data…
- Planning and performing data migration into the new systems and install applications and configure environments for use in development, testing and production.
- Proven skills in data management, data design, analysis relational data modelling, mapping, system integration, interface design and data migration.
- Data & Analytics - BI/DW, Big Data Analytics, Data Engineering, Data Science and Advanced Analytics.
- Serverless data pipelines handling thousands of records per…
$95,000 a year
- General understanding around data migration into.
- Clients to find innovative and effective ways of getting more value from their.
- Our aim is to ensure that all.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.