Data Scientist jobs in St Lucia QLD
$90,000 a year
- Work collaboratively with team to ensure model development is compatible with data sources and visualisations.
- We are looking for someone who can demonstrate:
- Establish and provide ongoing scientific/technical advice and field/laboratory support for agency/NRM/community based waterway monitoring networks in relation…
- Key to your success in this role is your proven experience in data science, data analytics and data exploration, a real advocate and champion across all data…
- Project leadership on the development and application of transport modelling / analytics products and data storage solutions to meet stakeholder needs.
$103,995 a year
- Improve UX design on a major application used state side.
- Represent the team at stakeholder and leadership meetings.
- Formal qualifications in a STEM discipline.
- As a Data Scientist you will design data stores, and build advanced data models to solve complex problems and generate sophisticated insights.
- Provide leadership in the development and maintenance of enabling data science and data visualisation technologies in a multi-user, high performance computing…
- Turn data into actionable insights and recommendations.
- Ensure data is accurate and of a high quality.
- Turn complex data in simple terms for different audiences…
- Demonstrated ability to analyse complex data and draw accurate conclusions based on evidence.
- Liaise with key stakeholders within and external to the department…
- Shows competency in data collection, data quality assurance, data analysis, and reporting results through a variety of mediums;
- Tech-savvy is a MUST;
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.