Data Warehouse Development Manager jobs
$97,812 - $116,013 a year
- Demonstrated experience and ability in technical design and development of scalable databases, data warehouses, data marts using Microsoft SQL Server.
- Proven work experience as a warehouse manager.
- Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices.
- Great team culture and environment.
- Good understanding of the regulatory framework and its relationship to strategic network development.
- Management of the Planning team, their work activities,…
- Collaborate with system owners, data providers, analysts, managers and various other stakeholders to data warehouse projects.
- Date posted: 21/01/2020.
- Implementation experience with data warehouses, business intelligence and advanced analytics.
- Extensive business development, strategic partnerships, or program…
- 6+ years in a data warehouse developer role using Informatica PowerCenter.
- Experience in writing complex SQL/PLSQL queries to extract/interrogate datasets and…
- Strong programming & data visualisation skills including machine learning methods and data wrangling.
- You will be responsible for design, development and…
- Experience with data warehouse systems (SQL) preferred but not essential so long as the candidate has an appetite to learn.
- Thinks big and has convictions.
Reprise Media Australia
- Previous web development or CMS experience is a bonus.
- Excellent numeracy skills with the ability to analyse data and identify trends.
- Large family owned business with many development opportunities.
- Simplot Company, a true farm-to-table company with operations that touch every aspect of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.