Data Warehouse Manager jobs in New South Wales
$128,089 - $148,134 a year
- The System Information and Analytics Branch within the Ministry of Health is a key designer and manager of health information for NSW Health, leading many…
- Implementation experience with data warehouses, business intelligence and advanced analytics.
- You’ll bring experience delivering solutions across the stack of…
- Design and implement ETL scripts and data warehouse solutions.
- Good working knowledge on data warehouse principals and understanding of dimensional modelling.
- Interpret and satisfy stakeholder requirements using data available in source systems or the data warehouse.
- You will also be responsible for answering queries…
- Driving large projects delivering cloud platforms, data migration and integration services to transfer data to and from data platform and other systems.
- Commercial experience in a data science role, leading data science initiatives across a commercial business.
- Building credibility and influence across CH in the…
- Utilise your deep knowledge in cloud platforms and data warehouse for delivery execution.
- Deliver complex transformation projects ranging from cloud platforms…
- Strong commercial acumen, excellent communication skills, an analytical and problem-solving approach, and experience in using an SAP ERP system, CRM/SRM systems…
- Your duties will include interacting with internal/external stakeholders, training staff, collating and inputting data, providing effective problem-solving…
- Use SAP for Stock Receipts, Goods Issuing (Including SAPPAK data), print Pickslips, Cycle counts, Bin maintenance, Inventory reports, stock conversions and FIFO…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.