Days Policy jobs in Bullsbrook WA
- Determine which days per week your property will offer the group runs.
- Follow all company policies and procedures, ensure uniform and personal appearance are…
- Being on call a couple of days each week on a rotating basis.
Cover-More Insurance Services
- We have fantastic opportunities to join our team working from our offices based in beautiful West Perth for 3 days per week and from our new Joondalup…
- Process accreditation applications and passes according to accreditation policies as directed by event operations manager.
- In this role you will:
- Working on 5 days on, 2 days off roster, you will report to the Senior Advisor, Controllership Commercial and you will have the following duties:
- Suitable understanding and application of policies and.
- Acts and Regulations, other relevant statutory regulations, policies, standards.
- Undertaking a duty of care for yourself and others at all times and adhere to policy and procedures.
- These permanent positions are FIFO from Perth, operating a…
- Expect a work environment that is highly collaborative, fast-paced, inclusive and progressive - with no two days the same!
- We also offer, the ability to purchase up to 8 weeks leave, compressed work weeks, flexible hours, working from home and accrued flex days, to ensure that we…
- Monitoring of the contractors safety policy.
- Maintain a detailed daily diary recording all matters pertaining to the contract, including instructions given, the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.