Deals Manager jobs
- Providing due diligence and strategic advice (pre and post deal) to help clients deliver an optimal post transaction IT Operating Model, including the…
SEA LIFE Sydney
- They are responsible for ensuring all guests are greeted warmly, provided with the best possible deals on tickets and experiences, and most importantly, are…
- Defining deal strategy based on analysis of all parties’ interests.
- Manage, influence, negotiate with internal and external stakeholders to execute deals…
- In return, our doors are wide open for you to build your career with training and development and you'll enjoy great benefits like team member discounts, hot…
$114,105 - $118,413 a year
- Demonstrated ability to exercise a high level of judgement to deal with competing strategic priorities to meet deadlines.
- Job status: Long Term Contract.
$72,700 - $82,400 a year
- Furthermore, no two days are the same at ALDI, so you'll need to be comfortable with change and dynamic enough to deal with any challenge.
- What's in it for you?
- The successful candidate will have the ability to make quick decisions, do a deal, are self-driven to success & cope with a high paced job where they are not…
- With your demonstrated high level consultative, interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills you will deal with the needs and concerns of clients and…
- In addition to operating parks, we have the G'Day Rewards program – offering a community of mates exclusive deals and benefits at Australia’s largest network of…
- Deals bring this to life by helping a diverse range of domestic and overseas businesses from deal-concept to deal-close.
- Degrees/Field of Study required:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.