Deals Manager jobs
- Defining deal strategy based on analysis of all parties’ interests.
- The Commercial Deal Manager is a highly visible commercial and strategic role that will be…
$15,900 a month
- Position Description – Regional Manager, Kimberley.
- Our programs deal with some of the most complicated family and social issues in the lives of Aboriginal…
- Liaise, consult, negotiate and maintain effective communication with internal and external stakeholders at all levels, and deal with sensitive or confidential…
- You provide constructive and regular feedback to staff and when required, you deal with underperformance of individual staff promptly.
$135,261 - $144,403 a year
- General Manager, Observing Systems & Operations (GM OSO), Position.
- Project managers in ways that promote the APS Values and obligations.
- Ability to deal with conflicting demands ensuring key priorities and deadlines are met.
- Provide advice and guidance on people management practices and…
$52,705 - $54,015 a year
- To discuss this role please contact Andrew Barling, Deputy Manager, Security on +61 7 3365 2938 or email@example.com.
- Some of the services include:
- We encourage you to advise your Line Manager of your application for this position.
- In return, our doors are wide open for you to build your career with…
Irabina Autism Services
$110,000 a year
- [JOB SPEC PRD] Irabina Autism Services - General Manager 161019.
- You are a skilled and experienced people manager with experience in business management.
- Demonstrated ability to deal with sensitive customer interactions.
- The Case Manager needs to be highly organised and have the ability to deal with multiple…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.