Debt Collection Officer jobs in New South Wales
- Experience working in a collections and or a financial hardship officer role would be advantageous, but not essential.
- Some Key Accountabilities Will Include.
- Ability to understand and appropriately utilise systems and processes for the benefit of debt collection.
- Based in Parramatta and working 16 – 24 hours per week…
- Monitoring slow moving accounts to identify delinquent debt and take action to recover the debt.
- Excellent organisational skills and structured approach to…
- Explore opportunities to increase debt referrals and improve business processes.
- You will report into the Head of Collections, but ultimately be responsible for…
- Working within the Revenue Team other responsibilities will include processing patient claims, receipting of payment and debt collection.
- Knowledge of Debt collection guidelines, regulatory requirements and internal processes and policies.
- A proven track record of being a strong performer in a…
$28 - $34 an hour
- Collection of outstanding debt from both patients and health funds.
- As a patient revenue officer, you will be acting as a primary point of contact for inquiries…
$60,000 - $65,000 a year
- You can confidently manage relationships with customers while maintaining debt within company terms.
- A full rounded finance operations role, your duties will…
Byron Thomas Recruitment
$60,000 a year
- Managing debt recovery and negotiating solutions with challenging customers.
- Proven record on providing Customer Service/collections Excellence.
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- Debt Collection of both Hospital and Medical debt.
- Experience of hospital, patient or Medicare health fund collections would be highly desirable.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.