Defence Project Manager jobs in Perth WA
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a project manager;
- You will assist in the management of projects to ensure that works and services are completed within specific…
- Around 4 years’ experience managing projects and a solid CV of completed projects including strong experience ideally in Tertiary Education, Residential/Mixed…
- Prior experience in Defence related infrastructure projects (such as Capital Facilities and Infrastructure projects) would be advantageous.
Perth Central Business District WA
- This opportunity will see you responsible for maintaining, building and leading high performing project teams to expertly deliver a large portfolio of small to…
- Controlling and managing all aspects of the project.
- Ensuring effective cost control and efficient running of the project.
- WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- Lead and managed project delivery teams for your projects.
- Provide commercial support across individual projects.
- Your duties will include but not limited to:
- Proven background in leading operations and projects in a multi-discipline Oil & Gas greenfield and brownfield self-perform environment with a large trade…
- Liaise with subcontractors, suppliers, project managers and project teams on all quality matters.
- Provide pre-construction support to project and design teams…
- Candidates will form part of the project delivery team working across a wide portfolio of client businesses including Government, Defence, Finance, Energy and…
- Managing multiple projects across multiple disciplines.
- Controlling and managing all aspects of the projects.
- Ensuring compliance with HSECQ requirements.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.