Dental Assistant $63,800 jobs
You refined by:
$31.71 - $34.91 an hour
- Certificate IV in Dental Assisting recognised by the Dental Assistant Education Council of Australia or qualifications deemed by the Ministry to be equivalent.
South West Healthcare
- South West Healthcare (SWH) has two opportunities for Dental Assistant Trainees commencing in January 2020 based at our Warrnambool Dental Clinic with travel to…
- Example Dental Health Services Victoria.
- Achieve targets/budgets for the Dental Services Team.
- Dental programs to address the agreed client outcomes.
Copper River Infrastructure Services
- We are seeking an Assistant Construction Project Manager to join our infrastructure team.
- Your health is most important, so you’ll be “covered” with medical,…
- Experience in the Dental field.
- Pacific Smiles Group is proud to be a Major Sponsor of three (3) key programs of the Australian Dental Health Foundation which…
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of the broader Executive Assistant team.
- Discounts with a broad range of providers, including gym memberships,…
$64,509 - $67,676 a year
- A range of community based health services including Early Childhood Services, Youth and Women’s Health, Dental Health, Mental Health and Alcohol and Drug…
- The successful applicant will be joining an experienced and dedicated public dental team and have the support of many experienced clinicians and dental…
$106,043 - $114,146 a year
- Assistant Director - Safety and Risk.
- Additionally, the Assistant Director will assist the Infrastructure Safety and Risk Director with attendance at senior…
$126,369 - $133,334 a year
- Demonstrated ability to exercise independent professional judgement on routine matters with sound clinical reasoning and supervise clinical duties of Dental…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.