Dental Assistant Dental jobs
$60,000 - $64,999 a year
- A career in the Army gives you a rewarding career, opportunities to travel, excellent social and fitness facilities, and free medical and dental; all in a…
$31.70 - $34.91 an hour
- Demonstrated proficiency and accuracy in dental charting with good computer skills.
- To provide assistance to the clinician to deliver a high standard of general…
Melbourne South Eastern Suburbs VIC
- This paid twelve-month traineeship is perfect for those wanting to begin their career in the dental health services industry.
- The Community Dental Centres provide dental care to adults and children within the Mount Isa Health Service District.
Central Australian Aboriginal Congress (CAAC)
Alice Springs NT
$53,761 - $64,720 a year
- The Dental Assistant provides high quality and efficient dental assistance in a supportive and cooperative manner, that contribute to improved oral health and…
- This centre has 4 dental chairs run by a great, close knit team.
- We are one of Australia’s largest branded dental networks, and we’re still growing!
$1,205 - $1,327 a week
- The position is considered to be more experienced and capable of working in complex work environments and specialist areas and will undertake the full range of…
- Network with many dental professionals throughout our organisation.
- Do you hold extensive clinical experience in the dental industry?
- A good understanding of the dental public health system.
- Previous work experience in a dental clinic is preferred.
- Reference: VG/BRHS/CSS/1442320.
- This position will assist dental operators to provide high quality, efficient and effective dental health care to patients in a range of settings and would suit…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.