Dental Assistant No Experience jobs in North Shore NSW
- Establish your career as a dental assistant.
- No experience needed but a keen interest in dental.
- Prepare patients and facilities for dental treatment.
- We are focused on ensuring a great dental experience for our customers, support to our wonderful Dentists and a positive work environment for our employees.
- These centres have 4 dental chairs each which offer complex dental procedures such as oral surgery, implants and a periodontal work as well as general dental.
- Minimum 3-4 years’ experience in Dental and perhaps have lead a team in a previous position.
- This centre has 6 dental chairs and a great, friendly warm and…
- Minimum of 3 years' full time chair-side dental assisting experience (or part-time equivalent).
- Minimum of 2 years' full time chair-side dental assisting…
Health Staff Solutions
Northern Beaches NSW
$30 - $35 an hour
- An experienced dental assistant preferably with surgical and prosthodontist exposure.
- Sterilising dental equipment and treatment rooms.
- If so, please read on!
- We are one of Australia’s largest branded dental networks, and we’re still growing!
- The practice is one of our smaller sites which is well run and at maximum…
No Gaps Dental
- We have a friendly team of dentists, dental assistants and receptionists who you will work closely with.
- Assist the dentist chair side during dental procedures.
Marsfield Dental Care
- Looking for a full-time junior dental assistant to join our established dental clinic, with Saturday availability as a must.
- Wages are above state award levels.
Earlwood Dental Services
$25 - $29 an hour
- Well established three chair practice requires a full time dental assistant for immediate start.
- Oasis or similar software experience is an advantage.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.