Department Registrar jobs in Western Australia
- The registrar also has a supervisory and educational role with the junior medical staff in the team and the broader hospital.
- The MHU provides registrar teaching and offers an active CME program.
- Working in psychiatry at JHC provides excellent preparation for any registrar interested…
- JHC has one of the busiest Emergency departments in Australia with a broad range of medical presentations and a newly opened 12-bed stroke unit, both presenting…
- UExcel Medical Recruitment are currently recruiting medial registrars for a South Metropolitan Health Service in Perth.
- UExcel Medical Recruitment are seeking several emergency registrar’s for an immediate start in WA!
- The Emergency Department is the largest department in the…
$130,000 - $174,000 a year
- This hospital is 100 bed regional hospital with an emergency department.
- Salary: $130K- $174k package.
- Fixed Term Full-Time, Fixed Term Part Time.
- Get your foot in the door with Australia’s largest and most respected private hospital operator.
- Work with multidisciplinary Inpatient and Mental Health…
- Challis Recruitment currently has an amazing opportunity for a great O&G Registrar to join our client's expanding department for a 12+ month contract.
- Gain valuable experience in providing support and cover across several departments.
- As a Service Medical Registrar, you will provide support to this private…
Rural Health West Recruitment
Halls Creek WA
$100,000 a year
- Liaising with relevant agencies/departments to ensure care for children at risk, as well as for their families or care givers.
- Child and Maternal Health Nurse.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.