Department of Child Safety, Youth & Women $60,000 jobs
You refined by:
$56,443 - $91,518 a year
- Child Safety Officer - Fixed-term Employment Register.
- More information on child safety careers:
- Choose a career in Child Safety.
- Are you up for a challenge?
$67,165 - $91,345 a year
- Investigating and assessing a report of child abuse or neglect;
- Child protection work is rewarding and fulfilling but it's not an easy job.
$59,891 - $77,811 a year
- Child, Youth and Family Intervention;
- Requirement, they will be enrolled into the Certificate IV Child, Youth.
- Occupational health and safety legislation.
$69,065 a year
- We have an exciting opportunity for a positive and energetic Youth Development Worker to drive our advantaged thinking practice approach at our Education First…
$93,151 - $98,728 a year
- Midwife - Women, Youth and Children.
- The Centenary Hospital for Women and Children is a tertiary centre for the ACT and surrounding regional areas providing…
- Department for Communities, Child Safety and Disability Services.
- This Youth Facilitator position is focused on youth engagement to ensure young people are…
- Demonstrated ability to conduct comprehensive safety and wellbeing assessments and work within the ‘Best Interests Principles’ outlined within the Children,…
$71,541 - $81,356 a year
- The City of Whittlesea is also a Child Safe employer.
- If you’re a passionate about construction and safety, with a strong desire to ensure high quality civil…
- The After Hours Child Protection Emergency Service (AHCPES) is a state wide service that responds to new child protection reports and contacts regarding…
- For further information please visit the Department of Health and Human Services website:
- This document also provides information on the department's…
Be the first to see new Department of Child Safety, Youth & Women $60,000 jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.