Department of Planning Community Development jobs
$98,685 - $114,676 a year
- This Senior Officer role is responsible for the application of the NLC’s Community Planning and Development (CP&D) Framework, with particular emphasis on…
$79,704 - $99,519 a year
- The Planning and Development Engineer will play a key role in helping us plan our water resources and water and sewerage systems to support a healthy…
City of Lake Macquarie
Speers Point NSW
$64,630 - $90,936 a year
- Council has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Development Planner to join our dynamic and progressive Development Assessment and Certification Team.
Department of Environment, Land, Water and Plannin...
Port Phillip VIC
- Experience related to land use planning is desirable.
- They give staff the tools, development opportunities and responsibility to deliver to high standards and…
$84,251 - $98,563 a year
- Contribute to the research, development, review and maintenance of Council’s Development Contributions/Infrastructure Planning Framework to deliver sustainable…
- The role will involve social research and data analysis, service planning, policy development, and community engagement.
$74,225 a year
- Property Officer (Native Title and Property Development).
- Land purchase, development and disposal opportunities, facilitation of Native Title compliance.
$85,724 - $94,302 a year
- Asset Planning and Integration Coordinator HEO7 (2).docx.
- Reporting to the Asset Planning Manager, the primary purpose of this role is work closely with team…
- Our community, company, shareholders and stakeholders.
- Provide Aviation reporting, analysis, planning, forecasting and research.
- Facilitate community STEM engagement through national networks and flagship activities.
- Assisting with maintaining appropriate risk management programs by…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.