Departmental Professional Officer jobs in Queensland
Sort by: relevance -
- As Customer Liaison Officer you will support the Manager, Departmental and Customer Liaison Office in facilitating the effective exchange of information and…
- Act as the reference point for departmental and ministerial staff to provide authoritative, timely and professional advice on key business support processes.
- As a Court Services Officer you will:
- Use, update and monitor relevant databases and files in line with departmental guidelines to ensure accuracy of data.
- The Customer Service Officer AO3 is a role in which you will:
- Use departmental databases and information systems, including the National Parks Booking Service,…
- Building and maintaining productive working relationships with key internal and external partners and stakeholders.• Participating in regional contract…
- Displays personal drive and integrity - You adhere to the organisation's Code of Conduct and behave in an honest, ethical and professional manner.
- Models professional and ethical behaviour:
- In the role of Customer Service Officer you will provide quality customer service within departmental legislative,…
- Implement and administer departmental information systems including those relating to clients, staffing, finance, and administrative policy and procedures.
- Where applicable provide ongoing recruitment, selection, professional development and culturally appropriate supervision and leadership to program staff.
- Collaborate with other departmental staff in the management of communication and information activities to ensure broad awareness of issues affecting…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.