Design jobs in Sydney NSW
$48,120 - $123,358 a year
- Such roles may include customer service, people management, project management, conservation, registration, interpretation and design, analysis, operations,…
- People at Apple don’t just design products — they design the kind of wonder that’s revolutionised entire industries.
- Spotless designs and manufactures industrial, high visibility and specialist workwear for the mining, manufacturing, construction, transport, healthcare,…
- Career Development Opportunities- Sky is the limit!
- For two decades Glue Store has been at the forefront of youth-oriented fast fashion, and a trusted…
- (Canva will become an integral part of your design toolkit!).
- Advanced design skills and mastery of typography, color, and layouts.
- You have experience working in customer-service and can work in a fast-paced environment.
- You are enthusiastic and enjoy working individually and as part of a…
- Leverage human-centered design tools to design end-to-end customer experiences.
- Ability to translate design into a viable business initiative.
Surry Hills NSW
- A good sense of design.
- Note: Please do not use the chat function to talk to us about this opportunity.
- Role: Part-Time / Full-Time.
- Who do we not want?
- We are digital pioneers, and innovative technology underpins every aspect of our business, from product design to distribution and marketing.
$45,000 - $55,000 a year
- Understanding Fashion and Textile design.
- As the Design Assistant you will be responsible for supporting the designer (and production manager) from initial…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.