Designer Magazine jobs
- Design marketing material for in-store promotions, magazine, letterbox drops, advertisements, animated banners and social media advertising.
- You'll be an experienced editorial designer with a proven career history in media.
- Having worked in editorial, news or magazines, you'll be well-versed in our…
- CPA Australia’s print and digital member magazine.
- This exciting opportunity will see you exercising your sound editorial judgement in the effective ownership…
- Graphic Designer - Melbourne Office - Max term contract.
- Proven commercial experience (3 years+) as a print designer.
- What we are looking for:
- AECOM’s Transport Team is looking for a Technical Officer/ 12D Designer who is experienced in leading Road Design projects to join our busy team for 6 month…
$60,000 - $68,000 a year
- You will be designing marketing collateral such as posters, magazines, booklets, print ads, signage, social media posts, tv material.
- What you'll get in return.
- Strong conceptual Designer with the ability to communicate clearly, while also maintaining depth in their work.
- The culture is team focussed and supportive.
- Oversees, with the assistance of a full-time senior designer, the overall look and design of Stellar each week.
- What's in it for you?
South Melbourne VIC
- Edit magazine articles and commercial copy to support the Content Production team.
- Responsible for the content production schedule, this position will work…
- Lead a small group of Graphic Designers in our successful Marketing team.
- Designing engaging, creative concepts and marketing collateral for catalogues,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.