Desktop Manager jobs in Sydney NSW
- Laptop, desktop, and mobile devices.
- General knowledge of desktop applications e.g. Microsoft Office 365.
- Experience with desktop engineering and SCCM are a…
- Planning, scheduling and implementing desktop maintenance requirements and upgrades.
- Conduct installation, configuration of desktops, laptops, peripheral…
- Up to date working knowledge of a wide range of computer technologies including desktop hardware, operating systems and peripherals, thin client technology and…
$103,233 - $114,870 a year
- Management or ability to use content management systems, as well as desktop design and publishing applications and HTML coding (preferred).
$200,000 a year
- At Displayr, we are always looking for exceptional talent to join our team.
- Although we might not be actively recruiting a specific Software Engineer role right…
- Intermediate to advanced skill level in desktop applications such as Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- The Tenancy Operations Manager is responsible for the delivery of…
- As Technical Program Manager, you'll help the Blogger team provide the next generation of web creation with mobile-native formats and mobile creation tools that…
$85,488 - $94,327 a year
- We are problem solvers, project managers and future thinkers.
- Preparing newsletters and reports for distribution and finalising desktop publishing.
- We are passionate about bringing our vision of the Connected Practice to life and are delivering on this vision at the same time as ensuring our desktop…
- In this role you will be required to be a remote/on site manager/ engineer where your duties are to work from the customers head office and manage your…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.