Desktop Support jobs in Northern Beaches NSW
- Have previous experience in a customer service, support or call centre would be advantageous.
- Understand the customer’s query to provide technical support…
- Provide IT and application support to all users.
- Liaise party relationships with vendors, suppliers and support contractors.
- This is what you’ll do:
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- Provide tech bar face to face support within agreed metrics and floor walk support to customers;
- This role delivers high level support in the use of all…
- Technical troubleshooting of a wide range of desktop and infrastructure systems.
- Strong technical skills around PCs and Operating Systems, and other aspects of…
- Level 1 and level 2 technical knowledge of desktop & software applications i.e.
- 7 months to 1+ year minimum experience with supporting End User Devices at level…
Greythorn Specialist Technology Recruitment
- Image laptops and desktops with Standard Operating Environment.
- Support multiple Standard Operating Environments (SOE) including desktop applications.
Casa Systems Inc
Lane Cove West NSW
- Level 1 & 2 Help Desk support for local and remote staff.
- Able to develop procedures for the maintenance and support of the IT infrastructure.
- You have demonstrable experience providing support to clients relating to technical services, and are capable of providing general IT support for the local…
- Excellent knowledge of company desktop operating systems and software.
- Use corporate incident management system to record and track all support work.
- Remotely support customers to trouble-shoot faults, manage service difficulties and offer telephone, technical support across a range of products; NBN, Hosted…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.