Desktop Support jobs in Norwest Business Park NSW
$41.85 - $49.08 an hour
- To provide timely technical and end-user support to users of Computers, Printers, Smart Phones, Application software, Systems software and all related desktop…
- First and second-level technical support logging all support interactions into our task management system;
- The Support Engineer supports modern stable and high…
Sydney Western Suburbs NSW
$30 - $35 an hour
- To be successful in this role you will have demonstrated experience within a similar desktop support environment, providing timely and effective support for…
Casa Systems Inc
Lane Cove West NSW
- Level 1 & 2 Help Desk support for local and remote staff.
- Able to develop procedures for the maintenance and support of the IT infrastructure.
- Sound knowledge in supporting Office365 applications and desktop operating systems, Active Directory, Windows Group Policies, SCCM, antivirus software (e.g.…
- You would play a crucial role in driving next-gen software innovations including cloud, mobile, desktop or security spaces.
- Duration: 6 months - July - Jan.
- To provide frontline support to all clients and staff, ensuring IT information is processed in accordance with the company's policies and procedures.
- Responsible for the support of all Nine’s IT assets, including and not limited to desktop and laptop computers, mobile devices, printers, desktop…
Sydney Central Business District NSW
$65,000 - $75,000 a year
- You will be assisting specialist engineers with infrastructure support, implementation and maintenance.
- You will be responsible in the maintenance of technical…
$65,000 - $80,000 a year
- Assist the End User Services team with providing exceptional desktop support.
- Participate and lead cross departmental projects related to the architecture of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.