$63,681 - $67,868 a year
- The Community Corrections Officer is responsible for, the case management of offenders who are subject to Community Service, Home Detention, Probation, Bail or…
$55,487 a year
- Our officers also perform specialist functions relating to investigation, compliance and immigration detention operations.
- About the Department of Home Affairs:
- Providing meaningful activities to young people detained in Alice Springs Youth Detention Centre that increase confidence, skills, employability and positive…
- Detention or corrections experience highly desirable.
- IHMS is contracted to provide healthcare to people in immigration detention throughout Australia.
- Experience in a corrections, detention or remote nursing setting would be desirable.
- IHMS is contracted to provide healthcare to people in immigration detention…
- The Activities Officer is expected to actively contribute to the achievement of the Serco Governing Principles and the Department’s Immigration Detention Values…
$113,186 a year
- Onshore detention, removals and support to regional processing arrangements.
- The ABF is responsible for operational border, investigations, compliance,…
- Coordinate the annual SWIM Assessment of Regional/CBD department workplaces (including service centres, business units, detention centres, accommodation support…
$124,891 - $140,596 a year
- The Division delivers services at a number of locations, including hospital inpatient and outpatient settings, community health centres, detention centres,…
$98,726 - $102,926 a year
- From making sure hundreds of thousands of people are able to vote in elections, to successfully stopping major projects threatening the Great Barrier Reef, or…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.