Development Manager Executive jobs in Brisbane Central Business District QLD
- Build capability in a team environment through coaching others, providing performance feedback, conflict resolution and encouraging career development.
Inflexi Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Key Responsibilities (Looking Strictly for candidates with IT Background).
- Handling pre-sales, post-sales & Proposal Drafting etc.
- Actively participate in establishing, and maintaining positive working relationships with stakeholders across boundaries, including achievement of local service…
- Prepare timely and well researched authoritative advice on transport system matters, policy and challenges to ministerial staff and executive management.
- Experience as a business development manager, account manager, sales manager, sales, business development, BDM, sales executive or account executive.
- Proven ability to lead and effectively manage the performance, output and development of direct reports;
- Oversee the development, implementation and evaluation…
- Supporting the identification of opportunities for engagement and participating in business development initiatives;
- Examples of what we do:
- IT, data projection, member's travel, accommodation, vehicle hire, development of agendas in consultation with management, source relevant information…
- Assist with the research and analysis of information and the development of team projects to deliver streamlined reporting, governance and internal…
- Our focus: providing a range of finance/travel technology solutions and business services including finance/travel systems development and administration,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.