Diagnostic Radiography jobs in New South Wales
$1,232 a week
- Experience in trauma radiography, general radiography, mobiles, theatre and general screening.
- To demonstrate independent and appropriate professional knowledge…
$36.51 - $50.99 an hour
- Demonstrated ability and competence to work independently within general radiography.
- Opportunity for a Part Time Radiographer in rural hospital setting that…
$1,278 - $1,785 a week
- If you have a strong interest in patient care and high diagnostic quality imaging, and commitment to these high standards across all modalities, including…
$32.42 - $46.96 an hour
- Demonstrated experience in general radiography including but not limited to general and trauma, operation suite, mobile, dental and fluoroscopy.
- Appropriate tertiary qualification or Medical/Paramedical certification e.g. nursing, Cardiac tech OR radiography.
- In your new role you shall be responsible to:
- The Surgery Applications Specialist is responsible for providing formal technical & clinical support during the sales process within Australia & New Zealand.
- In your role as radiographer, are you committed to delivering high quality healthcare, to every patient, every time?
- What we're looking for:
Seven Animal Health
- Their team is supported by the latest equipment including in house diagnostic laboratory, radiography, ultrasound, fluoroscopy, digital endoscopy, ECG, CT, MRI…
Seven Animal Health
- Our hospitals are fully equipped with digital radiography, in-house Idexx diagnostics, iM3 dental equipment and comprehensive anaesthetic monitoring equipment,…
- I-MED Radiology is Australia's largest private diagnostic imaging network offering a comprehensive range of services including CT, MRI, ultrasound, general x…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.