Diesel Fitter Mechanic jobs
- Pty Ltd are currently recruiting for an experienced Fitter / Diesel Mechanic - Leading Hand to join our Rail Maintenance team.
- We are seeking a qualified Diesel Technician / Mechanic / Fitter to work in our busy Traralgon workshop on a 7 on x 7 off (6am - 6pm) roster.
- Qualifications - Minimum Certificate III in a Mechanical Engineering discipline such as a Mechanical Fitter, Diesel Fitter, Maintenance Fitter and Fitter &…
- Heavy diesel backgrounds in agriculture, plant mechanics, & diesel fitter experience is advantageous.
- We are seeking a Diesel Mechanic for our Laverton branch.
- Certificate III in Engineering – Mechanical Trade (Maintenance - Diesel Fitting).
- Support the Workshop Diesel Fitters/Mechanics, assisting in the provision of…
- Fitters / Diesel Mechanics - Carrapateena, South Australia.
- We are currently seeking Underground Fitters / Diesel Mechanics for our project at Carrapateena, SA.
- Experience & Skillset - Heavy Diesel mechanics and field service fitters with OEM equipment experience – demonstrated diagnosis of excavators will be a distinct…
- Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanic Trade Certificate (Australian recognised).
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Experience working on Mobile Plant.
- We are seeking a qualified Diesel Component Fitter with experience in CAT transmissions and rebuilds.
- For a confidential discussion on our Diesel Component…
- Digger Fitters |HD Diesel Mechanics | Mobile Plant Mechanics - QLD.
- We are looking for experienced Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanics to join our Queensland Shutdown…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.