Diesel Fitter Trade jobs in Queensland
- We are currently seeking applications from suitably qualified Diesel Fitters for an immediate start.
- Various positions available, both on the mine site and in…
- Relevant diesel fitter / heavy vehicle trade qualifications.
- Post-trade experience within an open cut mining operation.
- Job Type Full Time - Permanent.
- Appropriate trade qualifications, where applicable.
- If you are a trade person experienced with heavy equipment in mining, civil, construction, agriculture,…
- The Apprentice will learn and develop mechanical trade skills to support their completion of.
- POSITION TITLE: Apprentice Diesel Fitter.
- If you have a visa.
- One Key Resources are a proud partner of Anglo American Grosvenor Mine and provide skilled labour and professional services across the mine’s operation.
- Post trade experience in a mining or heavy industrial environment preferred.
- Heavy Mobile Equipment Diesel Fitter – Far North Queensland.
- A major consideration in this position will be providing trade guidance to fellow team members.
- Wilmar Sugar Australia is the nation's leading sugar and…
- Minimum 2 years post trade experience in similar role and exposure to heavy earthmoving equipment namely Caterpillar, Komatsu and Hitachi.
- Post-trade experience working in the mining and heavy earth moving industry, or hydraulic excavator industry.
- 20 Dec 2019 E. Australia Standard Time.
- Minimum of five years post trade experience in a field maintenance position.
- Komatsu is a world leader in the technology behind state of the art earthmoving,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.