Diesel Mechanic $70,000 jobs
You refined by:
$200,000 a year
- Mader are seeking highly skilled Heavy Duty Diesel mechanics to perform Mobile Plant Shutdowns at various sites in the Pilbara.
- What we are looking for:
$220,000 a year
- We are looking for committed Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanics to put on a Mader shirt, join the team and become part of an ever-growing business that services Top…
$70 an hour
- Confident and competent mechanics to fulfill short term FIFO roles.
- Leading HD role FIFO across the Pilbara and Goldfields - whilst being home for everything…
$65,000 - $85,000 a year
- Lillyvale Feedlot is currently in need of a qualified and experienced Diesel Mechanic whose role will contribute to the overall success of regular and scheduled…
$200,000 a year
- Do you want to working for a well established company with endless opportunities?
- Valid C Class Drivers Licence.
- Ability to Pass a DAS and Medical.
- Heavy diesel backgrounds in agriculture, plant mechanics, & diesel fitter experience is advantageous.
- Career development within the heavy diesel industry and…
- McConnell Dowell is a major engineering, construction, building and maintenance contractor operating in 23 locations throughout Australia, Asia, New Zealand,…
$70,000 a year
- Up to AU$70000.00 per annum + + Super & Car.
- Our client is a global leader in the supply chain management of agricultural products and food ingredients with…
- Permanent opportunities direct with Rio Tinto available across various sites in the Pilbara region.
- Fully funded relocation to West Australia from interstate.
- Due to continued growth at Veolia we are eager to engage with dynamic, trade qualified Diesel Mechanics of all levels to work within our innovative and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.