Diesel Mechanic jobs in Adelaide City Centre SA
- Join an award-winning tourism and transport company.
- Access to a range of Employee Benefits.
- Torrens Transit is looking for DIESEL MECHANICS.
- Workshop based 25 minutes North of Adelaide.
- Your new employer is an industry leader in operating in South Australia for over 30 years.
- What you need to do now.
- Trade Certificate (plant or diesel fitter).
- Work type: Permanent - Full-time.
- Fulton Hogan is a privately run organisation offering clients services in civil…
- Located at Regency Park and reporting to the Power Systems Manager, you will have mechanical experience with industrial, marine and generator engines.
- Mechanical trades qualified as a diesel fitter or automotive technician (light / heavy / engine recon).
- Experience as a Diesel Mechanic in the service and…
The MTA Group Training Scheme Inc
Royal Park SA
- This role would be suited to a person who has a genuine interest in servicing and repairing all types of diesel farming and agricultural machines including…
- SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company.
- SGS is recognised as the global benchmark for quality and integrity.
- Experience with heavy diesel engines CAT 35 series and MTU 4000 Series.
- Experienced Rig Mechanics are required for FIFO 3:3 rosters in the Oil & Gas sector, ex…
- Proven experience as a heavy vehicle mechanic.
- We have multiple opportunities available for full time experienced heavy vehicle mechanics to join our client’s…
- Have you ever pulled apart an engine just to put it back together again, or have you ever wanted the chance to change from working on your car to something a…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.