Diesel Mechanic jobs in Artarmon NSW
- Whilst it is an advantage for the applicant to hold a trade qualification as a diesel mechanic, we are also willing to consider candidates who are qualified…
- Completes diagnostics, repairs and rebuilds on engine products in a service workshop under limited supervision.
- Can resolve common technical problems.
- We are seeking individuals that hold Heavy Vehicle Mechanic qualifications.
- Contribute to the service and repair of our fleet of vehicles in line with best…
- Current TAFE Study or Recent qualifications in Heavy Vehicle/Diesel Mechanic Trade.
- Operating a large fleet of Heavy vehicles and specialised plant and…
Sydney Western Suburbs NSW
$48 - $50 an hour
- Diesel Mechanic, Waste Trucks, $48 - $50, 11:00-19:00 Shift, Western Sydney Location.
- Cert III Heavy Vehicle Mechanic (MVRIC).
- What you'll need to succeed.
Automotive Group Training
- Diagnose and repair diesel engines, gearboxes and exhaust systems.
- We are on the hunt for a motivated and passionate 1st Year Heavy Vehicle Mechanic Apprentice.
- Are you a qualified Heavy Diesel Mechanic looking for a fresh and new opportunity?
- Canstaff is a New Zealand owned and operated Recruitment and labour hire…
- Heavy Vehicle / Diesel Mechanic Trade Qualifications.
- Operating a large fleet of Heavy vehicles and specialised plant and equipment, they currently seek to…
$38 - $45 an hour
- Due to recent growth they are looking to appoint a number of Heavy Diesel Technicians & Diesel Mechanics in their busy workshop.
- The ideal candidate will have:
- As a Diesel Mechanic in Port Hedland, you can do FIFO from Perth or work locally in Port Hedland.
- We are the world’s largest independent producer and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.