Diesel Mechanic jobs in Sydney Eastern Suburbs NSW
- Completes diagnostics, repairs and rebuilds on engine products in a service workshop under limited supervision.
- Can resolve common technical problems.
- Whilst it is an advantage for the applicant to hold a trade qualification as a diesel mechanic, we are also willing to consider candidates who are qualified…
- Contribute to the service and repair of our fleet of vehicles in line with best practice to ensure we operate in a safe, timely and efficient manner.
- Heavy vehicles and plant equipment.
- Zoom Recruitment in Western Sydney is working with a Sydney based Civil Contractor who provide a range of services across…
$80,000 - $100,000 a year
- Ability to fault find and repair on hydraulic, electric and diesel components.
- As a plant mechanic, you will be based within the workshop, but will sometimes be…
- We are the world’s largest independent producer and distributor of diesel engines and related components.
- A global power leader, Cummins Inc. is a corporation…
- HHP diesel mechanic: 3 years (Preferred).
- Experience in the service and maintenance of heavy diesel products, mining equipment, power generation on engines and…
$38 - $45 an hour
- Located in Sydney's south-west.
- Attractive hourly rate with ongoing training and career development.
- Opportunity to join an international industry leader.
$65,000 - $75,000 a year
- Solid work experience as a heavy vehicle mechanic, repairing and servicing commercial vehicles.
- Volvo Group Australia (is part of the global organisation Volvo…
Sydney Western Suburbs NSW
$48 - $50 an hour
- They have a number of workshops throughout Sydney however at the moment they are looking for a diesel mechanic in their Western Sydney site.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.