Diesel Mechanic jobs in Sydney Eastern Suburbs NSW
- Completes diagnostics, repairs and rebuilds on engine products in a service workshop under limited supervision.
- Can resolve common technical problems.
- Contribute to the service and repair of our fleet of vehicles in line with best practice to ensure we operate in a safe, timely and efficient manner.
- Trade qualified diesel mechanic with extensive experience.
- Position Status: Permanent Full Time.
- Classification: QLGIA (Stream C) C10.
$40 - $42 an hour
- Must be a fully qualified diesel mechanic to Australian standard.
- My client is looking for a fully qualified diesel mechanic (Australian standard) and in return…
$40 - $42 an hour
- Heavy Diesel Mechanic & Plant mechanics.
- Trade qualifications as a motor mechanic.
- Eastern Suburbs - TEMP to PERM position.
- $40 p/h plus travel pay & penalties.
$38 - $45 an hour
- Located in Sydney's south-west.
- Attractive hourly rate with ongoing training and career development.
- Opportunity to join an international industry leader.
$75,000 - $85,000 a year
- Permanent afternoon shift available in Eastern Sydney for a diesel/heavy vehicle mechanic.
- Must be heavy trade qualified/diesel.
- A valid NSW drivers licence.
- Canstaff is a New Zealand owned and operated Recruitment and labour hire company.
- Canstaff has offices throughout Australasia, Philippines and UK specialising…
$19 - $25 an hour
- Enrolled in TAFE and completed 1st year in either Heavy vehicle or Diesel mechanics;
- As part of our clients expanding operations we are looking for energetic…
- About the diesel mechanic job role.
- Our client is a well-known and highly respected civil and earth moving company.
- High Risk Forklift Ticket (ESSENTIAL).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.