Diesel Mechanic jobs in Waverley NSW
- Contribute to the service and repair of our fleet of vehicles in line with best practice to ensure we operate in a safe, timely and efficient manner.
- Full time, permanent position on offer.
- Location: Rozelle/ Pyrmont/ Palm Beach as required.
- Right now, our Marine businesses are looking for a Marine Technician…
$75,000 - $85,000 a year
- Permanent afternoon shift available in Eastern Sydney for a diesel/heavy vehicle mechanic.
- Must be heavy trade qualified/diesel.
- A valid NSW drivers licence.
$19 - $25 an hour
- Enrolled in TAFE and completed 1st year in either Heavy vehicle or Diesel mechanics;
- As part of our clients expanding operations we are looking for energetic…
- About the diesel mechanic job role.
- Our client is a well-known and highly respected civil and earth moving company.
- High Risk Forklift Ticket (ESSENTIAL).
$70,000 - $80,000 a year
- Major OEM field-based role.
- Up to high $30's p/hr for experienced candidates.
- This company is a major OEM operating across a number of countries worldwide.
- Canstaff is a New Zealand owned and operated Recruitment and labour hire company.
- Canstaff has offices throughout Australasia, Philippines and UK specialising…
$40 - $42 an hour
- Heavy Diesel Mechanic & Plant mechanics.
- Trade qualifications as a motor mechanic.
- Eastern Suburbs - TEMP to PERM position.
- $40 p/h plus travel pay & penalties.
$40 - $42 an hour
- Must be a fully qualified diesel mechanic to Australian standard.
- My client is looking for a fully qualified diesel mechanic (Australian standard) and in return…
$80,000 - $85,000 a year
- Qualified heavy vehicle/diesel mechanic.
- Qualified Diesel or Heavy vehicle mechanic (Cert III at TAFE).
- 75k- 85k + Super + Shift allowance.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.