Digital Editor jobs
Sort by: relevance -
- We are seeking creative and proven digital content editor to join our dynamic Marketing & Communications team in Australia.
- Agency or B2B background desirable.
- Working with and reporting to the Broadsheet Melbourne editor, the Broadsheet Melbourne assistant editor will work across all editorial aspects of Broadsheet,…
- At Verve, we don’t believe in old-fashioned, stilted and unnatural family portraits.
- We believe that modern portrait photography is about capturing the bond and…
- As a Commercial Digital Content Editor you will:
- We are looking for a skilled and passionate Commercial Digital Content Editor to join our team, based in Sydney…
- Knowledge of the latest digital workflows including digital media codecs, frame rates, image types and resolutions.
- Selecting music and editing sound beds.
- History of filming digital content, preferably on Sony cameras.
- Exciting opportunity for a hard-working editor to join our content team, working specifically on…
- Experience working as a mid level editor.
- Infinity Squared is looking for a gun mid weight editor to join our team on a full time basis to work across broadcast…
- As editor of Voices, your role will include:
- Strong digital production skills and strong social media editing skills.
- Our purpose is to inspire social cohesion.
- You will work closely with the Daily Intake Editor, Digital Strategy Manager and senior stakeholders across SBS;
- There’s a reason people work at SBS.
- Skyline Creative, a holistic boutique provider of video marketing and social content, is seeking passionate video editors to join our Sydney studio and help…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.