Digital Media jobs
- We offer a full scope of integrated marketing and communication services from social media and digital strategy through to video, animation and app production.
- Develop creative briefs for social media content, liaising with agencies to produce high-quality content to utilise across all digital channels.
- Managing and Updating Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest feeds daily.
- Locating pictures and material to post.
- Work with social influencers to drive up referrals…
- Someone who has a genuine passion for media.
- Ability to be flexible and agile to adjust to changing media landscape as well as team, media and client demands.
- Deep understanding of various social media platforms.
- Assist with the curation of digital content on E!
- You must be currently completing a Marketing, Media and…
- While we take a look at your application, get to know us through our various social media channels.
- We’re one of the world’s leading entertainment companies…
- A high interest in digital media and marketing technology.
- Interpret digital media plans and instructions from our ticketing system.
- Why our love will last.
- We specialise in online media programs, live events, high quality marketing products and branding packages.
- This role will suit you if you:
- Media request facilitation and support.
- Reporting the Media and Communications Manager, AFL Northern Territory’s (AFLNT) Digital Producer is accountable for the…
- The Digital Content and Production Manager will report to the Senior Manager, Social and Content as part of the Stakeholder Relations group.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.